HQ for Archer
NEW BUILD + FITOUT OF NORTH SEA HQ FOR ARCHER
Archer are a global oil services company with a presence in over 100 locations internationally. Due to the growth of their North Sea business, Archer were operating from various bases locally without much cohesion or cost effectiveness. Their desire was to create a focal point for the business and they required a site rationalisation programme that would allow all business streams to come together in a single “Super Facility” from which they could take the business forward. Tinto engaged with Archer to develop a model, identify a site suitable for the scale of the project and acted as lead consultant in the project delivery.
HQ for Archer
Architecture, Interior Design
- Initial project scoping exercise evaluating various suitable sites
- Feasibility work and budget costing
- Legislative approval management (Planning permission and building warrants)
- Interior Design to match global brand
- Space Planning for individual departments based on specific needs
- 3D Modelling and animation to help client visualise and make key decisions on building function
- Project Management including furniture and partitioning install
30,000 sq ft of Grade A, tailored, designed office space, 35,000 sq ft of thoroughly planned workshop space and storage yard, provides the Archer North Sea operation with a platform for the next 20 years with room to grow. Reducing costs in transportation, communication and layering of the workforce our client is now more efficient having delivered a satisfactory place for staff to work and for customers to benefit.
"Having worked with Tinto Architecture over the last 10 Years they were the natural choice when it came to guiding Archer through the rationalisation project. Not only offering practical advice but also inspired innovation that encouraged us to push the boundaries which led to a hugely successful project that not only saved the company substantial rentals but gave the staff a renewed sense of purpose."
Kevin Morrison–Archer Supply Chain Manager for UK & Europe